Sunday October 26th, 2014 6:00pm - 8:00pm at Eastland Church
Eastland’s Fall Festival reaches out to our community, helps us get to know our neighbors and provides for them a safe, fun, family night. The Fall Festival is not only a great family time for Eastland Families but also a great time as a family to serve our community! It is a perfect way to live out our LOVE! Let’s get as many trunks as possible! Read more inside about how to be a part of this great service opportunity.
SIX EASY STEPS FOR SERVING AT THE FALL FESTIVAL TRUNK OR TREAT!
1. Decide on your Trunk Theme and begin gathering supplies to decorate it. PINTEREST has great examples. (Though your trunk does not have to be decorated, it is fun to be a part of a themed trunk....Plus you might win a prize!)
2. Carnival games for the kids to play are a great addition to your trunk. Decide if you’d like to include a game at your trunk. If so, check with Pastor Nancy..... the church may have the supplies you need.
3. Gather plenty of candy to pass out to the kids. The church will try to have some “backup candy” in case you run out but we won’t be providing all candy.
4. Some like to get extravagant with their decorating. Make sure you let Pastor Nancy know if you will need electricity for your trunk so you can be placed to a close electrical outlet.
5. Help us save a spot for you by letting us know in advance that you will be there. Signing up online or at the Welcome Center is a huge help to the ones organizing.
6. Arrive no later than 4:30 on Sunday, October 26, to set up your vehicle and experience a great night of fun!
With hundreds stepping onto our property, The Fall Festival at Eastland is one of our biggest outreach opportunities. Please follow this link and select one or more ways you can be a part of a great night. Thanks for serving!
To volunteer to help please sign up at: Fall Festival Signup Genius (Click Here)